About Email Status
When sending out any email survey invitations, one primary goal is to keep your emails from being marked as spam by your respondents. Enalyzer has a zero-tolerance policy toward spam. This means, that all email recipients must have opted to receive messages from you.
If you're using our email service providers (ESPs), spam complaints exceeding 0.08% within 7 days will result in account suspension. This means you will no longer be able to send email survey invitations and any automations, including Zapier, will be deactivated. If your account is suspended, please contact our Customer Success Team.
In your account settings, you can get an overview of your email status and activity for the last 7 days, which includes:
- The percentage of spam complaints you've received.
- The number of emails delivered and bounced.
The email status overview is not available if you're using a custom ESP. Since you're not sending via our ESPs, we are not able to log spam complaints or bounces. This also means your account will not be suspended.
View Email Status
To view your email status and activity, all you have to do is:
- Click your name at the top right of the screen and select account.
- Click on email status in the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- You'll access an overview of your email status and activity.