About Multilingual Reports
Your report languages are dictated by the survey it is based on. Therefore, if you created a multilingual survey, you will have a report in more than one language. The questions and background variables will already be translated, however, any text elements you add or changes you make will not be automatically translated.
We recommend that you translate your report when you're completely finished building your report. If you make edits after translating, make sure you also edit the translations accordingly.
Translate Report Elements
To translate your report elements, you have to:
- Go to your report and select content on the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- In the upper right corner, select the language you want to translate.
- Click on the element you want to translate and enter the translation.
- Your changes will be saved immediately. You will be able to see your changes in the right-side preview.
You can always remove a language from your report, all you have to do is:
- Go to your report and select settings on the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- Under languages, you'll see the current language(s) your report is displaying. Click on them.
- Deselect the language(s) you want to remove and click save.