About Text in Reports
Text elements can be used as an introduction to different report sections to guide report readers through your findings.
Add Text to your Reports
To add a text element to your report, all you have to do is:
- Go to your report.
- Click the add report elements icon (), and select text.
- Write the heading and description and change the typography (bold, italic, and underline).
- When you are satisfied with your text element, click add.
- The text element will be added at the bottom but you can always move it.
Add a Button to the Text Element
You can add buttons to your text elements that link to a website of your choosing. This could be used to direct readers to an action plan or download a file. All you have to do is:
- After adding the text element, click on its heading to open the edit side menu.
- Enable the button.
- Enter the button text and link, and assign it a color.
- Your changes will be saved automatically.