When downloading your reports to PDF, you can choose the Enalyzer Standard Report or create your own*. By creating your own PDF layout, you have complete authority on how your PDF report will look like which means you also have the responsibility of ensuring your charts fit the chosen slots.
Furthermore, you can save them for future use. In other words, if you need to download the same reports every quarter for your manager, you can set it up once, and simply download it whenever you need to. You can create up to 10 PDF layouts per report.
Administrators and collaborators can create layouts, meanwhile, readers are only able to use them when a report is shared with them.
How do I create PDF layouts?
- Go to your report and select download on the side menu.
- Next to layout, click create.
- Name your layout and click continue.
- You will now see all the sections in your report and you can start adding pages per section.
- Click on the page placeholder to add a new page and select a layout for the page. Repeat these steps to add more pages.
- If you ever want to change the selected page's layout, you can click on the page layout icon () at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to delete the selected page, click on the delete icon () at the bottom of the page.
* This feature is only available within organizations.