With organizations, companies can ensure that all data and content related to the company is centralized and kept in one place instead of distributed throughout individual accounts. Create an organization and invite everyone. Everything people create in the organization will always stay in the organization and can never be transferred out. Therefore, when a member leaves the organization, they leave the work they have done in the organization.
Though surveys and reports cannot be transferred out of an organization, members can save surveys, and download reports, and survey data to their work or personal devices.
To create an organization, all you have to do is:
There are two ways to create an organization, from your personal account and from an existing organization.
From your personal account, click on the organizations area and click new.
If you're already working from an existing organization, click on change organization, and click on the add organization () button.
- Name your organization and click continue.
- Your organization is now created and you will be taken to the design page where you can upload a profile picture, watermark picture, and select the background color for the organization.
- Your organization is now created and you're ready to add members.
Security Guidelines for Organizations
Organization admins can manage everything about an organization, therefore, we recommend that you follow these guidelines to keep your organization more secure:
- Have a minimum of 2 admins. In case of account lockout, you can always have 1 admin to fall back on. Learn more about organization members and roles.
- Require two-factor authentication (2FA) for admins. It's actually a good idea to require 2FA for all your users, but admins should definitely be required to use 2FA to log in. 2FA makes users enter a second identification method to verify they're who they say they are, which means that if an admin account gets compromised, the password is useless without the second form of identification.