About Zapier Automations
Zapier is a powerful software that allows you to connect Enalyzer with more than 1500 apps and online tools, such as Google Sheets, Dropbox, MailChimp, Gmail, and Trello. Think of Zapier as a middle-man between Enalyzer and all the software tools Zapier can connect with.
Zapier is a web automation tool that moves data between applications by using Triggers and Actions. The combination of a Trigger and an Action creates a workflow, called Zaps. Through these Zaps, Zapier watches your apps for new data and kicks off Actions based on the Triggers that you set.
Example: you have a Google Sheet where you constantly add respondent information. You set up a Zap that when this happens, Enalyzer sends an email survey invitation to the new respondent.
All Zapier automations have to be created within Zapier, and not Enalyzer. Therefore this article is filled with links to Zapier’s support documentation. For any additional help with Zapier, contact Zapier’s support team.
Connecting Enalyzer & Zapier
Before you connect Enalyzer & Zapier, make sure you create an account with Zapier. Once you've done that, you have to:
- Search for Enalyzer in Zapier.
- Create a Zap.
- Add an Enalyzer trigger or action.
- Click continue.
- Click on sign in, to connect to Enalyzer.
- A window will open where you can select your organization or personal account. Click the grant access button to continue.
- Your account has now been connected and you can proceed to finish creating your Zap.
Triggers and Actions
There are currently two Enalyzer events, one can act as a trigger and one as an action:
- The trigger is New Respondent Completed, which triggers a Zap when a respondent completes your survey.
- The action is Create Respondent, which creates a new respondent and sends out a survey email invitation.
With Enalyzer, you can create multilingual surveys but if you're going to work with Zapier, you have to select one language to work with. For example, when you are merging a survey question into a template on Zapier, the question text will be shown in your chosen integration language.
To select your integration language, all you have to do is:
- Go to your survey and select settings on the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- Under integration language, you can select your preferred language. You'll be able to choose between all your survey languages.