Surveys & Reports in Workspaces
You can add your surveys and reports to a workspace and work on them together with your team. Working together saves time, increases productivity and it's fun!
Once a survey or report has been added to a workspace, it is accessible and editable to all workspace members. You are always able to remove your survey/reports, however, administrators can remove anything they want, even if they don't own it.
There's a limit of 100 items (surveys or reports) per workspace.
Add Surveys & Reports to Workspaces
To add surveys and reports to a workspace, all you have to do is:
- Navigate to the workspace you want to add surveys/reports in.
- Click on the add surveys/reports icon ().
- Choose whether you want to include surveys or reports.
- Select the survey(s) or report(s) you want to include and click include.
Remove Surveys & Reports
You're the owner of your own content, which means that once you exclude your surveys and reports from a workspace, workspace members won't be able to access or edit them.
To remove surveys and reports to a workspace, all you have to do is:
- Navigate to the workspace you want to remove surveys/reports from.
- Select the surveys(s) and/or report(s) you want to remove.
- Click the actions menu and select exclude.
- A dialogue box will pop up asking if you're sure, if you are, click exclude.
Excluding a survey or report does not delete it, it simply removes it from a workspace. Once removed, workspace members will not have access to the surveys/reports anymore.
Organize Surveys & Reports with Workspaces
We're guessing you're here because you have tons of surveys and reports and have lost control/overview. Do not despair, we have the solution: workspaces.
You can use workspaces to filter through your survey and report libraries, making them excellent for organizing your content. In short, you can think of them as folders.
- If you want to find a survey, click on the surveys area (). If you want to find a report, click on the reports area ().
- Click on library in the side menu.
- On the right corner of your library, you'll see a dropdown menu called workspaces. Open the dropdown menu and select all the workspaces you want to filter by.
- The surveys/reports in those workspaces will appear in your library.