Survey administrators and collaborators can give organization employees collector access to their surveys. When given access, collectors can invite respondents and collect feedback for other's surveys.
Collectors can view and manage the respondents they've collected, whereas the survey owner and collaborators can view and manage all survey respondents. Furthermore, survey administrators and collaborators can decide which sharing survey methods (email, link, etc.) collectors have access to.
With collectors, you have tons of possibilities, for example, account managers can survey their own customers and manage their responses, without being able to edit/change the survey.
To add collectors to a survey, you have to be the survey administrator or collaborator.
- Go to your survey and click share on the side menu.
- Click on collectors and enable the feature.
- Select a survey collaborator as a reference account plan. The selected collaborator's plan will be used as a reference, i.e. if a collector cannot access the necessary features due to their plan, Enalyzer will use the selected collaborator's plan as a reference and given collectors the access they need.
- Select the methods you'd like collectors to be able to use to invite respondents and collect feedback.
- Link: Collectors will be able to share the survey link. All collectors have a unique survey link.
- Organization: Collectors will be able to invite organization employees. Nevertheless, as the survey administrator/collector, you have to map the employee and survey variables, as well as select the invitation that will be sent out to the employees.
- Finally, click add collectors and select from the employee list.
- Select the employees you'd like to add as collectors and click add.
To remove collectors, all you have to do is:
- Go to your survey and select share from the side menu.
- Click on collectors.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the number of collectors in the survey.
- Click on the actions menu and select remove.
- Select the collectors you have to remove and click remove.
Collectors will not be able to invite respondents and collect feedback anymore, however, all their collected data will remain in your survey.
ACCESS SURVEYS AS A COLLECTOR
If you've been added as a collector to a survey, all you have to do to access the survey is:
- Go to the surveys area () and click on shared surveys.
- There you'll be able to find all the surveys you have collector access to.
- To share the survey, click on any of the surveys and select share on the side menu. Learn more about sharing surveys.