You can share individual report versions with readers and only give them access to that and exclude other data. For example, the Brazil country manager will only access Brazil data and not Honduras.
IMPORTANT: This feature is only available in organizations
How do I create report versions manually?
- Create a report and add your charts.
- When you're done setting up your report, go to the readers page and select versions from the dropdown.
- Click on the add version icon ()*.
- Choose manually as the creation method.
- Name your version, e.g. Top Management CS report 2018-2019.
- Click on the add filter dropdown and select a variable.
- Once you select a variable, you can define the values using the dropdown.
- If you would like to add another filter, repeat steps 6 and 7.
- When you're done, click the create button.
* This feature is only available in organizations. Check out our plans.
How do I share my report versions?
You can select to share your entire report or simply give access to filter versions you've created. You can only share report versions with organization members.
- Navigate to your report and click readers.
- Click on the version you want to share.
- Click on reader access and then on the add readers icon ().
- Select the organization members you want to share the version with and click add readers.