About the AI Assistant
The AI Assistant, powered by OpenAI, is designed to assist you in creating surveys that are not only comprehensive but also tailored to your specific needs and objectives. It offers an interactive, intuitive, and user-friendly approach to survey design.
At Enalyzer, our mission is to empower everyone to create impactful surveys that drive organizational improvement. We recognize that not everyone has the expertise to design an effective survey. Inexperience often leads to overlooked aspects, jeopardizing data quality. That's where our AI assistant steps in, offering tailored guidance at each step, making the process less daunting and far more effective.
The AI Assistant adapts to your unique requirements.
Enable the AI Assistant
Before anyone can get started with the AI assistant, organization administrators have to enable it for the entire organization. To do that, organization administrators have to:
- Go to the homepage and click on your organization.
- Click on settings on the side menu.
- Enable the allow survey creation using OpenAI. A dialogue will pop up asking you to confirm your choices.
Now everyone in the organization can create surveys using the AI assistant.
Create Surveys with the AI Assistant
To create surveys with the AI Assistant, all you have to do is:
- Click on the surveys area icon () and click new on the side menu.
- Click on the with AI option.
- You can now start engaging with the assistant to create your survey.
Input quality determines output quality. While the AI assistant alleviates much of the manual work, it's essential to remember that unclear or vague prompts will result in an equally unclear survey. We recommend the following these best practices when writing prompts:
- State Your Survey’s Purpose: Be clear about why you’re conducting the survey (e.g., to reduce employee turnover).
- Describe Your Objectives: Specify what you wish to learn (e.g., insights into employee satisfaction regarding salary, benefits, workload, and culture).
- Contextualize: Let the assistant know who is sending out the survey (e.g., we're a pension and insurance company).
- Be Detailed and Specific: Clearly state the outcomes you desire, the more specific you are, the more specific your survey will be (e.g., comparing employee satisfaction by department).
- Avoid Ambiguity: Strive for precision to ensure your survey is equally precise.
- Include Your Hypotheses: If you have assumptions or theories, like employees leaving due to lack of development opportunities, include them for testing within the survey.
- Seek Additional Themes or Questions: Don’t hesitate to ask the assistant to suggest other crucial themes or questions pertinent to your survey.
- Address Blindspots: We all miss details sometimes. Ask the assistant for any suggestions on questions or themes you may have overlooked to get a more comprehensive survey.
- Assert Your Authority: You understand your organization's context better than anyone. If you find any formulations, response options, or scales that don't align with your insights, inform the AI assistant for necessary adjustments.
- Pilot Test: Before fully launching your survey, always conduct a pilot test to gauge its effectiveness and make any final tweaks.