Workspaces allow you to collaborate with your team. Create a workspace and invite your team or join a workspace and start including those surveys and reports you want to collaborate on. Surveys and reports that are included in a workspace where you're a member are available to you in your survey and report libraries.
Create a workspace to collaborate with your entire team. All you have to do is:
- Click on the workspace area icon () on the homepage, and select new in the side menu.
- Name your workspace and click create.
Once you create a workspace, you're the administrator of that workspace and can now invite people to join.
You can use workspaces as folders by filtering through workspaces in your survey library.
Only the workspaces administrator can delete the workspace. All you have to do is:
- Click on the workspace area icon () on the homepage, and select library on the side menu.
- Select the workspace you want to delete.
- Click on the actions menu and select delete.
- Your workspace will be deleted immediately.
Deleting a workspace will remove access to all shared surveys and reports within it. Although you can recreate the workspace, members, surveys and reports must be added back manually. Deleted workspaces, along with their content, can be recovered within 10 days of deletion. For workspace recovery, which is subject to a fee, please contact customer support for assistance.