About Translating the Help Center
Our Help Center can be translated into your preferred languages in your browser. The translations are generated by the browser, which means definitions can differ from the Enalyzer platform.
To add translate the Help Center using Safari, you have to:
- Check if the translate icon () is available in the address bar. Click on the icon and choose your preferred language.
- If you can't find the translate icon, right-click on the page and select translate.
- Safari will translate the Help Center
To add translate the Help Center using Chrome, you have to:
- Check the right of the address bar and click on the translate icon ().
- Chrome will translate the Help Center.
Is it not working? Try refreshing the webpage. If it’s still not working, right-click anywhere on the page. Then, click on the translate icon ().
To add translate the Help Center using Firefox, you have to:
- Visit the Firefox add-ons page and search for Google Translate.
- Click on install and follow the steps to install the add-on to your browser.
- Go back to our Help Center and click on the translate icon next to the address bar. It's at the top right-hand corner shown by the letter T and right-click on it.
- Select the option translate page with Google translate. This will open another tab with a translation of the Help Center.