Filtering and searching through your respondents are good ways to get an overview and to find specific answers you may be looking for.
- Go to your survey and click on the side menu ()
- Click collect to go to your respondent library.
- Click on filter and a side menu will open.
- You can choose to filter by:
- Search (respondent name or email address). Type an email address or a name in the search field, and enter or click outside the field. To disable this search, open the filter menu and click the X in the search box.
- Status. Click on the dropdown menu, click status and choose the status you want to filter by. You're able to filter by the status: completed, not answered, incomplete, scheduled for, refused or email delivery failed. If you want to clear your filters, open the filter menu, and click the clear all button.
- Categories. Click on the dropdown menu, click categories and select from the categories you've created. If you want to clear your filters, open the filter menu, and click the clear all button. Learn how to create categories.