You can use SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to create scheduled survey invitations from a CSV file on your SFTP server. The CSV file must contain the respondents.
- Navigate to your homepage and click on the automations area icon ().
- In the side menu, click on Enalyzer*.
- Click on add automation. If you already have one or more automations click on the add automation icon () to add a new automation.
- Select the SFTP option, fill out the details of your SFTP server, and click next.
- Select the survey you would like connected with your STFP server.
- Now you need to map the fields in the CSV file to the survey variable. If there is a CSV field that you do not wish to map to a survey variable, simply check the skip option. The email field needs to be mapped in order to proceed. Click next.
- Name your automation, define the frequency and invitation message, then click next.
- Set the automation to active and click done.
Your automation is now stored in the automations library and can always be updated from there if needed. To see a history of changes made in a specific automation, scroll to the bottom and click automation log.
* This feature is only available in the Professional plan. Check out our plans.