About Recurring Surveys
The Recurring Surveys automation allows you to regularly send email survey invitations to organization members and gather data over time. The respondent background variables are taken from your organization's member profiles and are based on the organization teams they belong to. So before you get started, make sure that you have:
This automation saves you time because once you set it up, you don't have to think about it again. It's the perfect solution for employee pulse surveys.
Create a Recurring Surveys Automation
To create the automation of recurring surveys you have to:
- Go to the automations area () and click on Enalyzer in the side menu.
- Click on add automation. If you already have one or more automations click on the add automation icon () to add an automation.
- Select the recurring surveys automation.
- Select the organization teams you will send the recurring surveys to and click next.
- Select the survey you want to send out.
- Now you need to map the member variables to the survey variables.
If there is a field that you don't want to upload or import, you can skip it.
- When you're done mapping, click next.
- Now you can set up the automation settings:
- Name: Name your automation.
- Frequency: Choose the frequency for survey send-outs.
- Start from: Select the date and time for the first invitation.
- Message: Select the message that will be sent by the automation. Learn more about messages.
- When you're satisfied, click create.
- Set the automation status. By default it is active, however, you can deactivate it before you create it.
- When you're ready to create your automation, click done.