ABOUT RECURRING SURVEYS
The recurring surveys automation allows you to regularly send out survey invitations to organization members and gather data over time. This automation saves you time because once you set it up, you don't have to think about it again. It's the perfect solution for employee pulse surveys. You can set these up in the automations area.
This is an organization-specific feature.
CREATE A RECURRING SURVEYS AUTOMATION
To create a recurring surveys automation you have to:
- Go to the automations area ().
- In the side menu, click on Enalyzer*.
- Click on + new automation. If you already have one or more automations click on the add automation icon () to add a new one.
- Select the recurring surveys automation.
- Select the organization teams you are going to send the recurring surveys to and click next.
- Select the survey you want to send out.
- Give your integration a name. By default, this will be the name of the survey the automation will send out.
- Define the frequency of the invitation.
- Define the date and time for the first invitation
- Select the message that is going to be sent.
- When you're satisfied, click create.
- Click done to finish setting up and activating your automation.
Your automation is now stored in the automations library and can always be updated from there if needed. To see a history of changes made in specific automation, scroll to the bottom and click automation log.
* This feature is only available in the Professional plan. Check out our plans.