Employee satisfaction is key to the success of your business. Satisfied employees perform better, are more loyal and together create a positive and productive work environment. It's what you would call a win-win. So, of course, we have a tool that makes it easier and faster to connect with the reality of your employees.
With Enalyzer organizations, you can add your employees, group them, create employee profiles with the background variables you need, and organize them in teams so that you can easily and instantly gather and analyze their feedback.
How do I add an employee to my organization?
- First, they need to be added as collaborators to your organization.
- Click on your name at the top of the page to open the dropdown menu and select organization.
- On the side menu, click on employees and add employees. If you already have employees, click on the add employees icon ().
- Choose where you're going to locate your employee using the dropdown menu. You have the following options:
- New: if you have not created a team yet or if the team that you need has not been created, then you can create a new team where you're going to locate the employees you're adding.
- Existing: select an existing team to locate your employees.
- None: keep employees outside of any team for the moment.
- Click next.
- Select the organization members you want to add as employees and click done.