Enalyzer's score calculator is the perfect feature for making quizzes, online order forms and more. You can calculate scores for answers or total up prices on an order form. Our score calculator, allows you to apply calculations and a score/price to your questions. Each response alternative to a question can be given different values, and calculations can be made on those values. Additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions can be made the entire survey.
- Click the question with the response options you want to calculate.
- Click on settings.
- Enable calculations and click on setup calculations*.
- Click on the enable calculations drop-down menu and select the response option you want to give a value to.
- From the drop-down menu, you can choose between the following operations: add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- On the right side, give the response option a value.
- To add more calculations, repeat steps 4 - 6.
- When you're done click save.
To display the total score, insert the merge field [SCORE] in your survey and reports.
*when using a matrix rating scale and/or matrix multiple choice questions, the calculations are done on the subquestions. Therefore, after enabling calculations (step 3), you have to go back to the subquestion(s), click on the one(s) you want to set up calculations for and finally click setup calculations. Continue following the general guide from step 4 and onwards.