You can images to your surveys before/after questions or as stand alone elements to make your surveys more appealing and get better feedback. You can allow people to give opinions on website design or product shots, just to name a few examples.
How do I add image elements to my surveys?
- Go to your survey, click on and choose image.
- Click on upload image and find your image.
- If relevant, add a caption.
- Select the alignment of your image. You can choose between left, center and right.
- Define the maximum width of your image. The maximum pixel size you can choose is set by your survey's maximum width.
OBS: The maximum file size is 2 MB and since Enalyzer is 100% responsive, your images will adjust to any screens size automatically.