Yes, but you first have to set up categories. Categories are great to tag and filter your respondents to keep a better overview. Learn more here.
- Go to your survey, click on the survey menu icon () and select collect.
- Click on categories and add category.
- Name your category.
- Select a color.
- Click the add filter button to define this category.
- Select your variable and click add. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you're satisfied.
- Click add when you're done.
Enalyzer ensures that you stay updated, therefore, you can receive an email notification when incoming responses match your chosen category, to set them up:
- Click on categories
- Click on the category you want to get a notification on.
- Enable the get notified by email setting.
- You'll be notified the next time an incoming response matches your category.