Categories are used to tag and filter respondents based on the criteria you define. For example, if you ask the Net Promoter Score® (NPS) question, "How likely is it you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?", you can create 3 categories:
- Promoters: those who answered 9 and 10
- Passives: those who answered 7 and 8
- Detractors: those who answered 0 to 6
Furthermore, you can give these categories colors and get an overview of your respondents. If you want to only see one category, e.g. promoters, you can use the filter menu at the top.
How do I add categories?
- Go to your survey, click on the survey menu icon () and select responses.
- Click on categories and add category.
- Name your category.
- Select a color.
- Click the add filter button to define this category.
- Select your variable and click add. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you're satisfied.
- Click add when you're done.
Enalyzer ensures that you stay updated, therefore, you can receive an email notification when incoming responses match your chosen category.
How do I get notified of incoming responses?
- Click on the notifications icon ().
- Enable notifications for the categories you want to be alerted about.