Categories are used to tag and filter respondents based on the criteria you define. For example, if you ask the Net Promoter Score® (NPS) question, "How likely is it you would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?", you can create 3 categories:
- Promoters: those who answered 9 and 10
- Passives: those who answered 7 and 8
- Detractors: those who answered 0 to 6
How do I add categories?
- Go to your survey, click on the survey menu icon () and select collect.
- Click on categories and add category.
- Name your category.
- Select a color.
- Click the add filter button to define this category.
- Select your variable and click add. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you're satisfied.
- Click add when you're done.
How do I get notified of incoming responses?
Enalyzer ensures that you stay updated, therefore, you can receive an email notification when incoming responses match your chosen category, to set them up:
- Click on categories
- Click on the category you want to get a notification on.
- Enable the get notified by email setting.
- You'll be notified the next time an incoming response matches your category.
How do I filter my respondents by categories?
- Go to your survey and click on the survey menu icon ()
- Click collect to go to your respondent library.
- Click on filter and a side menu will open.
- Click on the dropdown menu, click categories and select from the categories you've created. If you want to clear your filters, open the filter menu, and click the clear all button. Learn how to create categories.