You're done setting up and designing your survey and you're ready to send it out.
First, remember to configure you scheduling settings - such as opening/closing survey times and reminders. If you don't need that, skip ahead for how to schedule your email invitations.
- Navigate to your survey, and select responses in the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- Click the invite respondents icon () and select email.
- The sender information is taken from the settings of your survey. If the name and email are not specified, you can enter them here, but keep in mind that you can only change them if you go to your survey settings.
- Now you have the following options:
- If you already created a message for this survey, click on the drop-down menu under message and select your messages, search for your survey, select it, and finally search for your message.
- If you don't have a message, select start from scratch or default messages and choose from one of our ready-to-send messages.
- Click next.
- If necessary, you can edit the heading, opening, button, and closing text of your survey.
Pro tip: Use merge fields to personalize your invitation message.
- Click next. If you have several language versions, you will go through all languages before you reach step 3.
- If necessary, add an image, change the buttons' color and font of your invitation* and click next.
- You can now choose how you want to add your respondents. You can either upload or copy/paste* your CSV file and/or enter the respondents manually. For more information about mapping fields with CSV file upload, click here.
- Once you have entered your respondent information, click add.
- Check the respondent data is correct and click next.
- Finally, click on the drop-down menu and select schedule for later*.
- Define the date and time you'd like your invitations to be sent, then click next
- You can choose to save your personalized message for later use or not, click next.
- You will be able to see the number of respondents invited and when they are scheduled. To complete the process click schedule now.