Yes! You can use our default messages or messages you've created as templates. This way you can reuse your design/text for future messages.
- Navigate to your survey, click on the survey menu icon () and messages.
- Click on the create message button ().
- Give your message a name.
- To create a new message based on a previous one, you can choose one of the following:
- Default messages. Here you will find ready-to-send messages that you can use as inspiration since you can edit the text/design to fit your brand.
- Your messages. Have you created a message for a different survey and you would like to reuse the design/text? Then search for the survey first and then the message. You'll be able to edit the text later on and keep the design, or vice versa.
- Click next.
- If necessary, you can edit the heading, opening, button, and closing text of your survey.
Pro tip: Use merge fields to personalize your invitation message.
- Click next. If you have several language versions, you will go through all languages before you reach step 8.
- Add an image, change the buttons' color and font of your invitation and click add*.
You can now use this message when inviting your respondents via email.
* This feature is only available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.