Messages can be sent as invitations and reminders. You can create messages for a single survey and use them as templates for further use. For example, if you create an invitation message for Survey 1 and you want to reuse the design or text for a message for Survey 2, you can reuse it and change the text/design.
- Navigate to your survey and select responses on the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu icon () to open it first.
- Open the options menu and click on messages.
- Click on the create message button ().
- Give your message a name.
- Now you have the following options:
- Start from scratch. Pick this option if you want to start from zero.
- Default messages. Here you will find ready-to-send messages that, if you want, can be used as inspiration since you can edit them to fit your brand.
- Your messages. Have you created a message for a different survey and you would like to reuse the design? Then search for the survey first and then the message. You'll be able to edit the text later on and keep the design, or vice versa.
- Click next.
- If necessary, you can edit the heading, opening, button, and closing text of your survey.
Pro tip: Use merge fields to personalize your invitation message.
- Click next. If you have several language versions, you will go through all languages before you reach step 9.
- Add an image, change the buttons' color and font of your invitation. You can also choose to center the alignment of your text.
- When you're done, click add*.
You can now use this message when inviting your respondents via email.
* This feature is only available with a Professional subscription. Check out our plans.