A time series chart is an illustration of data points at successive time intervals.
- Go to your report, click and select time series*.
- Select the variable the chart will be based on and click next.
- Select the time variable you will be crossing the previous variable with. You can choose between survey startup time and survey invitation time.
- Once you've chosen your second variable, click next.
- Choose a time period for your chart. You can define your own time period or use the dropdown menu to choose a predefined time period.
- Once you've chosen a time period, click add.
- Your chart will be created and added to your report immediately.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.