You can provide your respondents with the option to answer your survey in multiple languages. Keep in mind that you have to provide your own translations, except when using Enalyzer templates available in multiple languages. Remember that if you make changes to the templates, these will not be automatically translated.
Text that is not translated will also carry to reports. For example, if you add a background variable and forget to provide translations, then your report will show it in the survey's default language.
- Go to your survey, and select settings in the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the menu button () to open it first.
- Under background variables, click on list of background variables.
- Click on the language version drop-down menu on the upper-right corner and select the language version you want to translate*.
- The text of the background variables that are not translated will be shown in gray.
- Click on the variable and type in your translation for the variable's name and response options (if relevant).
- Your changes will be saved immediately.
Remember to test your survey to make sure that your translations are correct.
* This feature is only available with a Professional subscription. Check out our plans.