You can organize your report in sections by separating your charts throughout sections. To help report readers, you can add introductions to the different sections by adding text elements.
- Go to your report, click the add element icon () and select text element.
- Write the heading and description and change the typography (bold, italic, and underline).
- When you are satisfied with your text element, click add.
- The text element will be added at the bottom but you can always change its position.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.