You can organize your report in sections by separating your charts throughout sections. To help report readers, you can add introductions to the different sections by adding text elements.
- Go to your report*, click the add element icon () and select text element.
- Write the heading and description and change the typography (bold, italic, and underline).
- When you are satisfied with your text element, click add.
- The text element will be added at the bottom but you can always change its position.
Add button to text element
You can add buttons to your text elements that link to a website of your choosing. This could be used to direct readers to an action plan or download a file. All you have to do:
- After adding the text element, click on the heading to edit it.
- Enable the button.
- Enter the button text, link, and select a color.
- Your changes will be saved automatically.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.