We recommend you send two reminders; one halfway through the survey process, and another a day or two before the closure of the survey.
- Go to your survey, click on and select collect.
- You will now be presented with an overview of your response statistics. Click on not answered.
- Click on the checkbox next to the respondents you want to send a reminder to.
- Click on actions and select remind.
- The sender information is taken from the configure phase of your survey. If the name and email are not specified, enter them but keep in mind that you can only change this if you go to the configure phase.
- Now you have the following options:
- If you already created a message for this survey, click on the drop-down menu under message and select your messages, search for your survey, select it, and finally search for your message.
- If you don't have a message, select start from scratch or default messages and choose from one of our ready-to-send messages.
- Click next.
- If necessary, you can edit the heading, opening, button, and closing text of your survey.
Pro tip: Use merge fields to personalize your invitation message.
- Click next. If you have several language versions, you will go through all languages before you reach step 8.
- Add an image, change the buttons' color and font of your invitation* and click remind.
- Reminders have been sent.