You can edit your color themes at any time. Please note that Enalyzer's color themes cannot be edited, however you can copy them and edit the copied version.
- Go to your report, and select design in the side menu (if the side menu is not open click on the report menu icon to open it first).
- Click on edit* above the report's color theme.
- Click on the color theme you want to edit and select edit.
- Under the color theme, select the color you want to edit.
- Use RGB or HEX color codes to insert your desired color.
- Use luminance to change the transparency of your color.
- If you need inspiration, use our color swatches and color ranges.
- Your changes are saved automatically.
- Close the window to return to your color themes.
* This feature is only available in the PRO plan. Check out our plans.