When you share a chart with Enalyzer, the system creates a shared version of it. Therefore, when you make changes to your chart you have to update those changes in the shared version.
- To make changes to the shared version of your chart, you have to:
- Click on your chart's heading or,
- Click on to select your chart, click actions and choose edit.
- Click on settings.
- Under share, click on chart shared.
- Click update and the shared version of your chart will be updated immediately.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.