When you share a chart with Enalyzer, the system creates a shared version of it. If you ever want to stop sharing your chart, you actually have to delete the shared version the system has created.
- To delete the shared version of your chart, you have to:
- Click on your chart's heading or,
- Click on to select your chart, click actions and choose edit.
- Click on settings.
- Under share, click on chart shared.
- Click delete and the shared version of your chart will be deleted immediately.
Note: After the shared version of your chart is deleted, people with the link to it will not have access anymore. If you have embedded you chart in your website/blog, it will not be available anymore either.