When you share a chart online, Enalyzer creates a shared version of your chart. You can update changes and delete the shared chart whenever you want.
- To share your chart, you have to:
- Click on your chart's heading or,
- Click on to select your chart, click actions and choose edit.
- Click on settings.
- Under share, click on share chart.
- You now have the following:
- Link: This is the link to your online chart. Use this link to share your chart. You can share it through social media, email, create a QR code, etc.
- Embed code: This is the embed code for your online chart. Use this code to share your chart on your website and blog.
- Open answers: Enable this feature if you want to include open answers in the report.
- Anonymity level: Enable this feature to set a minimum of responses needed before the data can be shown to those you share your chart with. This ranges from 0 - 10.
- Status: Here you can update changes, if any, to the shared version of your chart. You can also delete the shared version of your chart, meaning that those you have previously shared it with will no longer have access.
Data update in shared charts
To make sure that readers are seeing the newest data, we have the auto-update data for shared charts and reports setting in reports activated by default. The auto-update data setting updates report data every 10 minutes when a reader is viewing the report for no more than an hour. To request new updates, the reader has to refresh the page.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.