You can filter individual charts instead of your entire report.
- To add a filter to your chart, you have to:
- Click on your chart's heading or,
- Click on to select your chart, click actions and choose edit.
- Click on settings.
- Under data, click on add chart filter.
- You now have the following options:
- Name: Name your filter. It will be named chart filters by default.
- Ignore report filters: Enable this function if you want the chart filter(s) to ignore the report filter(s).
- Filter selections: Here you will have a list of the filters for this chart.
- Click add filter and select the variable you would like to filter your chart by.
- Define your filter selections and click save.
- Add as many filters as you need by repeating steps 5 and 6.
- To edit a filter, click on it and make your changes.
- To delete filters, click on actions and select delete, choose the filter(s) you want to delete and click on the delete button.
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.