CREATE A REPORT
You can customize your report by creating filters, sections, and color themes. When you are satisfied with your report, you can download it to PDF, Excel, and PowerPoint and you can also share it online!
- There are two ways to create a report
- From the side menu
- Open the side menu and click on the reports area icon.
- Click new on the side menu.
- From the report library
- Navigate to the reports area and click on library.
- If this is your first survey, click on the + new report button*. If you already have surveys, click on the new survey icon ().
- From the side menu
Select the survey you are creating a report on.
You now have two options, you can click on add charts to add charts manually and start the report from scratch, or click on add them for me and the system will automatically add charts to your report which gives you a place to start and a report you can fully customize.
- It's time to build your report.
* This feature is only available with a Professional plan. View our plans and pricing.
BUILD YOUR REPORT
You can now start building your report by adding the report elements you need.
The report elements are:
- Text elements can be used to introduce your entire report and/or sections of your report to your report readers. You can add buttons to your text elements that link to a website of your choosing. This could be used to direct readers to an action plan or download a file.
- Charts are the central report component. We have several chart types to make sure you can visualize your data. Different charts address different needs and the correct combination will get you the insight you need.
- Images & videos can be useful tools to help convey results for report readers.
- Report sections allow you to organize your report.
TURN DATA INTO INSIGHT
Enalyzer reports have several features that can help you elevate your reports and fully customize them so that you understand your data. To get the best out of reports you can use any and all of the following:
- Report filters allow you to filter reports by answers, time, and any survey background variable, e.g. age, department, unit, company, and more. Filtering and drilling down into your data gives you a better understanding of the state of your business.
- Data series are a grouping of data based on one or more criteria. Add data series to charts for comparison or benchmarking purposes. This gives you an easy way to compare your results across departments, countries, and other variables.
- Variables versions allow you to change variables and define them yourself, e.g. merge two response options into one or change the response labels.
DESIGN YOUR REPORT
Create color themes that match your brand or choose specific colors for each response option, for example, red for negative results and green for positive. Save your color themes in your account for later use.