ABOUT SHARING SURVEYS WITH RESPONDENTS
You've built your survey and now it's the time we've all been waiting for — sharing it with your respondents. With Enalyzer you can share your survey in various ways:
- Survey link: Enalyzer generates a link to your survey which you can share on your website, newsletters, company internal communications platform, and more.
- Social media: You can share the survey link directly on Facebook and Twitter directly from Enalyzer.
- QR code: Enalyzer generates a QR code that allows your respondents to scan their way to your survey. You can use the code on flyers, posters, or anywhere you want.
- Organization*: Enalyzer organizations can ensure that all company-related data and content are centralized and kept in one place instead of distributed throughout individual accounts. Furthermore, organizations also allow for surveying organization members, as well as pulse/recurring surveys.
- Email: Send customized email invitations to your respondents. Email invitations contain a button that links to a unique link to your survey, meaning your respondents can only answer once, you can track their responses, and send reminders.
- Website: Embed your survey or show a pop-up/button on your website that will lead website visitors to your survey.
- Custom link: Create a custom link based on background variables that will allow you to filter responses.
|You can mix and match any of these methods to meet your needs.|
* This is an organization-specific feature. Get started with organizations!
RESPONDENT LIMITATIONS PER PLAN
Depending on your plan type, you have different respondent limitations:
- Free: 100 respondents per survey
- Starter 500 respondents per survey
- Professional: 50.000 respondents per survey
Once you have reached the limit, your respondents will receive a message that the survey is inactive. To activate it, you would have to upgrade.