Create color themes that match your brand or choose specific colors for each response option, for example red for negative results and green for positive. Save your color themes in your account for later use.
- Go to your report, and select design in the side menu (if the side menu is not open click on the report menu icon to open it first).
- Click on edit* above the report's color theme.
- Click to create a new color theme.
- Name your color theme, click on the color theme, and select edit.
- Under your color theme, select the color you want to edit.
- Use RGB or HEX color codes to insert your desired color.
- Use luminance to change the transparency of your color.
- If you need inspiration, use our color swatches and color ranges.
- Your changes are saved automatically.
- Close the window to return to your color themes.
- You can now apply it to your report.
* This feature is only available in the PRO plan. Check out our plans.