The reports area is only available with a Professional plan. View our plans and pricing.
About Report Sections
Make your report comprehensive by distributing your charts throughout different sections. Report sections allow you to organize your charts and make the report more readable for you and your readers.
Add Report Sections
To add sections to your report, all you have to do is:
- Go to your report
- Click the add element icon () and select section. You now have the following options:
- Section name: name your section.
- Number of columns (max): select the maximum number of columns for that section.
- Placement: Select the section's placement in the report.
- Click add.
Reports with more than 1 section require readers with access to have a paid subscription.
Edit Report Sections
You can always edit a report section's settings, such as the number of columns, section name, or section placement. All you have to do is:
- Go to your report and click on the section title, located at the bottom of your report's name.
- The edit report section side menu will open. Here you can edit any and all section settings.
- If you want to delete the report section, click the delete section button.
- Your changes will be saved automatically. Close the side menu to go back to your report.