By default, respondents are sent to an Enalyzer homepage where they receive a confirmation that they have submitted their answers and some information about our tool is shown.
However, you can change this by adding an end page and inserting a custom landing page*. We recommend that you send your respondents to your company's website after they have completed your survey.
- Go to your survey, click on and select end page.
- Type in the heading and text. Here you can change the typography (bold, italic, and underline) and/or use merge fields to personalize the end page. When you're done, click next.
- Under redirect URL*, insert the website you want to redirect your respondents to when they have completed your survey. Under sharing, you can add/remove the sharing icons from your end page.
- When you're satisfied, click add.
Remember to test your survey to make sure that the function is working.
* This feature is available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.