Enalyzer gives you complete control over who has access to your reports. If you ever want to stop sharing your report, you simply have to remove the person or people from the "readers" list.
- Go to your report and select readers in the side menu. If the menu is closed, click on the side menu icon () to open it first.
- Select the readers you'd like to revoke access from.
- Click on the Actions menu and select remove.
- You'll get a confirmation dialogue, click remove.
- You have now removed the selected reader(s).
* Feature is only available with a Professional subscription. View our plans and pricing.