All questions are by default mandatory. However, it can be an advantage not to force respondents to answer certain questions, such as open-ended questions, which the respondent may not have a relevant comment for. There are two ways of disabling this setting:
When creating the question
- Go to your survey and click on to add a question.
- Upon filling out your question, you will be presented with the setting answer is required, which you can disable.
After having created the question:
- Click on the question you wish to make optional.
- Click on settings.
- Disable the answer is required setting.
- Close the side menu to return to your survey.