The expert templates are made by the Enalyzer team. You can customize the template’s questions and design when using it. Expert templates are divided into 5 categories: customer, human resources, academic research, events and personal.
- Click on surveys in the homepage, select create new, choose a template category and browse away. If you are in your survey library, click on to explore the available templates.
- When selecting a template, you'll be able to read a description of the given template on the right side of your screen. If you want to test the survey template, simply hover over the survey and click test survey.
- Select the template that you want to use and click next.
- Name your survey, fill out the merge fields (if any), select language versions*, and click create.
- If you choose more than one language version, you have to select a default language.
* This feature is available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.
Build your survey
You can now start customizing the content of your newly created survey by:
- Editing/adding questions
- Adding introductions to the entire survey or individual sections by using text elements.
- Using merge fields to merge answers/information from previous questions or background variables.
- Editing the grouping of questions/text elements on pages using page breaks.
- Using question behavior and conditions to send respondents through different paths in the survey based on their previous answers.
- Customizing the design of your survey by changing the fonts, colors, background, and by adding logos.
- Adding end pages to your survey with sharing options, so your respondents can share your survey with their network!