About Email Domain Whitelisting
Organization administrators can restrict access to the organization based on email domains. Only members with email addresses from whitelisted domains will have access.
Whitelist Email Domains
To whitelist email domains, all you have to do is:
- Go to the homepage and click on your organization.
- Click on settings on the side menu.
- Enable the require specific e-mail domain setting.
- A dialogue box will pop up, asking you to confirm your choices.
- Upon enabling this feature, the domain of the enabling administrator is automatically whitelisted and cannot be removed, ensuring consistent domain usage.
- Add as many email domains you need to whitelist.