Adding links to your survey can have various advantages, for example, if you need respondents to read an article before they answer your survey.
- Go to your survey.
- Click on the add icon () and select text.
- Insert a heading to your text.
- Once you click on the text box, click on the hyperlink icon () and the following will be inserted: [this is a link|http://www.example.com].
- To edit the text, change everything before the separator symbol () and to change the link, everything after. For example: [Enalyzer|http://www.enalyzer.com].
- The link will be underlined in your survey and you can see a preview while you're editing the text.