Organizations help you secure your data from employee turnover. In other words, once an employee leaves the company you can remove them from the organization. All their content will stay in your organization and cannot be transferred out.
- Click on the account icon on your homepage and select organizations or click on your name at the top of the page and select organizations.
- Select your organization and click on manage organization.
- Click on the member(s) you want to remove.
- Click the actions menu and select remove*.
- A dialogue box will pop up asking you if you're sure, if you are, click remove.
- The member(s) will be removed automatically.
* This feature is only available for PRO+ users. Check out our plans and pricing.