Organizations help you secure your data from employee turnover. In other words, once an employee leaves the company you can remove them from the organization. All their content will stay in your organization and cannot be transferred out.
- Select any of your organizations.
- While on the organization's homepage, click on the user icon at the top right and select the organization.
- Select members in the side menu.
- Select the member(s) you want to remove.
- Click the actions menu and select remove*.
- A dialogue box will pop up asking you if you're sure, if you are, click remove.
- The member(s) will be removed automatically.