Invite your employees to join your organization to centralize all your data and keep it secure in one place. Everything that is created in the organization belongs to that organization and cannot be transferred out.
You can invite members as collaborators or readers. Collaborators can edit the content available to them in the organization, whereas readers have read-only access to the reports and report versions shared with them.
- Click on the account icon () on your homepage and select organizations or click on your name at the top of the page and select organizations.
- Select your organization and click on manage organization.
- Click the invite icon ()*.
- Click on the dropdown menu, select the collaborator role and click next.
- Insert your employees' email addresses separated by line breaks and click next.
- Click send now to send the invitations.
Readers have to first be uploaded and invited later. This gives you the possibility to share reports and reports versions to them before they have been invited. In other words, once you've invited them and they accept the invitation, they'll immediately be able to access their shared reports and report versions.
Step 1: Add readers
You have to create a CSV file with your readers' information. The CSV file has to contain the following headers:
- firstname - refers to the reader's first name.
- lastname - refers to the reader's last name.
- email - refers to the reader's email.
you can also choose to add the following headers:
- personalid - refers to the reader's personal ID. If you do not include this in your CSV file, Enalyzer will take the reader's email as a personal ID.
- comment - refers to any comments you might have for a reader e.g. sales manager, CEO, etc. Comments can be used to tag and filter readers.
Now that you have your CSV file, it's time to upload it to Enalyzer!
IMPORTANT: The CSV file must be encoded in UTF-8.
- Log into Enalyzer, click on the account icon (), and select organizations.
- Click on your organization and select manage organization
- Click on the add members ()* icon
Step 2: Invite readers
Readers have now been added to your organization but not invited yet. The advantage of this is that you can assign reports to them and invite them when everything is ready. For example, if all your sales managers need access to the "Sales report", you can do this before they are invited. When you invite them, they will have access to the sales report, saving you time and ensuring everyone has access to what they need, the second they accept your invitation to join the organization.
1. Log into Enalyzer, click on the account icon (), and select organizations.
- Click on your organization and select manage organization.
- Click on the actions menu and select invite.
- Select the readers you want to invite and click the invite button.
- Edit the sender name and email information and click next.
- Edit the email content and click next.
- Edit the email design and click next.
- Click send now to invite readers.
* This feature is only available for PRO+ users. Check out our plans and pricing.