With organizations, companies can ensure that all data and content related to the company is centralized and kept in one place, instead of distributed throughout individual employee accounts. Create an organization and invite your employees to join, everything they create in the organization will always stay in the organization, and can never be transferred out. Therefore, when an employee leaves an organization, they leave the work they have done in the organization.
There are two roles for organization members: admin and member.
- Administrators can*:
- Invite people to join the organization
- Remove organization members
- Change member roles
- Change the organization's name and design
- Access all organization content
- Delete all organization content
- Members can:
- Create their own surveys, reports, and workspaces
* Administration tasks are only available to PRO+ users. If you created an organization with a PRO+ account and downgraded afterward, organization administrative rights will be revoked.
Joining and leaving an organization
People can only join an organization if they're invited by an admin. Invitations are sent via email and these contain a unique link that gives access to the organization.
Members can leave an organization whenever they want by navigating to the organization overview, clicking the organization they want to leave, and clicking leave organization.
Important: Once you leave, you leave all the content you've created behind.
Switching between organizations
You have your private account where you own all content and if you ever want to collaborate you can create a workspace. However, if you are part of one or more organizations, you can easily switch between them. Click on your name on top of the page and select organizations, you'll get an overview of all the organizations you're a part of.