File upload questions allow respondents to upload files to your surveys. File upload questions support the following file types:
The maximum size for upload is 5MB
How do I add a file upload question to my survey?
- Go to your survey, click on and choose question.
- Select file upload* and click next.
- Type in your question and change the typography (bold, italic, and underline). Use merge fields to personalize your survey.
- Click next. Now you can set up the question settings:
- Answer is required: This setting is enabled by default. Disable it if you don’t want your question to be mandatory.
- Allow multiple uploads: Enable this setting to allow respondents to upload several files.
- When you're satisfied, click add.
* This feature is only available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.
File upload questions in reports
You can download the submitted files from your reports by adding the question as a frequency chart.
- Go to your report, click and select frequency.
- Select the variable the chart will be based on, in this case, the file upload question, and click add. Your chart will be created and added to your report immediately.
- Click on the chart and you'll see an overview of all your files.
- Click on any file to download it.
Enalyzer doesn't know the source of the files submitted, therefore we can't guarantee their safety. Download the files at your own risk.