Image upload questions allow respondents to upload images and photos to your surveys from their desktops or directly from their smartphones. Image upload questions support the following file types:
The maximum file size for upload is 5MB
How do I add an image upload question to my survey?
- Go to your survey, click on and choose question.
- Select image upload* and click next.
- Type in your question and change the typography (bold, italic, and underline). Use merge fields to personalize your survey.
- Click next. Now you can set up the question settings:
- Answer is required: This setting is enabled by default. Disable it if you don’t want your question to be mandatory.
- Allow multiple uploads: Enable this setting to allow respondents to upload several images.
- When you're satisfied, click add.
* This feature is only available in the PRO plan. Check out our plans.
Image upload questions in reports
You can download the submitted images from your reports by adding the question as a frequency chart.
- Go to your report, click and select frequency.
- Select the variable the chart will be based on, in this case, the image upload question, and click add. Your chart will be created and added to your report immediately.
- Click on the chart and you'll be able to view all the uploaded images.
How do I download the uploaded images?
Download your raw data file and download the images your respondents have uploaded.
- Go to your homepage, select the data area and click view all.
- Click on your data, it has the same name as your survey and click download.
- Click the download * button and your raw data file will download immediately.
- You'll find links directing you to your images under the data tab in your raw data file.
- Finally, click download.
Enalyzer doesn't know the source of the images submitted, therefore we can't guarantee their safety. Download the images at your own risk.
* The raw data file is limited to the respondents included in your plan. Check out our plans.