Workspaces make collaborating with your team simple and manageable. To invite people to join a workspace, you have to be an administrator.
- Navigate to your workspace and click on the create icon ().
- Click on the workspace menu icon () and select members.
- Click on the invite icon ().
- Choose the role you want to give the new member(s):
- Administrator: Workspace administrators have all the rights and privileges available to collaborators, report readers, and version readers, furthermore, they can manage the workspace content and its members.
- Collaborator: Workspace collaborators can include and exclude their own surveys and reports, as well as edit the content available in the workspace.
- When you choose a role, click next.
- Enter your team's email addresses separated by a line break and click next.
- Click send now to send the workspace invitations.