Zapier allows you to connect Enalyzer with more than 750 apps and online tools, such as Google Sheets, Dropbox, MailChimp, Gmail, and Trello.
How you ask? Zapier is a web automation tool that moves data between applications by using Triggers and Actions. The combination of a Trigger and an Action creates a workflow, called Zaps. Through these Zaps, Zapier watches your apps for new data and kicks off Actions based on the Triggers that you set.
Enalyzer and Zapier
New Respondent Completed: Triggers when a respondent completes your survey
Create Respondent: Creates a new respondent and sends out an email invitation
Why do I want to do this?
To get rid of the tedious task of transferring data manually and thus putting your time to better use. For example, let's say that you want to send a survey to customers that have paid via Paypal. Instead of manually sending the survey to your customer, Zapier will do this automatically to all your customers.
Watch this video to see Zapier and Enalyzer in action
How do I get started?
- If you haven't already, create a Zapier account. It's FREE.
- Log into your Enalyzer account
- From the homepage or the side menu, click on the integrations area ()
- Click Zapier
- Use one of our popular Zaps by clicking use this Zap
- Click Enalyzer integrations to check out our Zapbook which contains more templates and where you can create your own workflows.
|When you connect Enalyzer with another application via Zapier, we'll create a test response or send a test response to your survey. You'll see this in your respondent overview.|
Are there any limitations?
Whenever your Zap successfully automates something, it's called a Task. For example, if your Zap is to send a survey to a new Salesforce customer, every survey that is sent counts as a Task.
Limitations on daily Zapier task depend on your plan:
- FREE plans: 5 daily tasks
- STARTER plans: 25 daily tasks
- PROFESSIONAL plans: 50 daily tasks
This means that if you have a STARTER plan and 50 new Salesforce customers are added in one day, only 25 surveys will be sent out and the remaining 25 will be queued for the following day.