Zapier allows you to connect Enalyzer with more than 1500 apps and online tools, such as Google Sheets, Dropbox, MailChimp, Gmail, and Trello.
How you ask? Zapier is a web automation tool that moves data between applications by using Triggers and Actions. The combination of a Trigger and an Action creates a workflow, called Zaps. Through these Zaps, Zapier watches your apps for new data and kicks off Actions based on the Triggers that you set.
Enalyzer and Zapier
New Respondent Completed: Triggers when a respondent completes your survey
Create Respondent: Creates a new respondent and sends out an email invitation
Why do I want to do this?
To get rid of the tedious task of transferring data manually and thus putting your time to better use. For example, let's say that you want to send a survey to customers that have paid via Paypal. Instead of manually sending the survey to your customer, Zapier will do this automatically to all your customers.
Watch this video to see Zapier and Enalyzer in action
How do I get started?
- If you haven't already, create a Zapier account. It's FREE.
- Log into your Enalyzer account
- From the homepage or the side menu, click on the automations area ()
- Click Zapier
- Use one of our popular Zaps by clicking use this Zap
- Click Enalyzer integrations to check out our Zapbook which contains more templates and where you can create your own workflows.
|When you connect Enalyzer with another application via Zapier, we'll create a test response or send a test response to your survey. You'll see this in your respondent overview.|