An end page is the page respondents see after completing your survey. With Enalyzer, you can add sharing icons, allowing your respondents to share your survey with their networks.
- Go to your survey, click on and select end page.
- Type in the heading and text. Here you can change the typography (bold, italic, and underline) and/or use merge fields to personalize the end page. When you're done, click next.
- Under redirect URL*, insert the website you want to redirect your respondents to when they have completed your survey.
- Under button text, you can customize the "end survey" button text, e.g. so it reads "submit" instead.
- Under sharing, you can add/remove the sharing icons from your end page.
- When you're satisfied, click add.
* This feature is only available in the PRO and PRO+ plans. Check out our plans.